DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG can be portrayed as a genuinely basic blunder / error, with an extensive number of clients experiencing it. This blunder / error is ordinarily a web association issue. Hence, which restricts the clients from surfing the web. So it’s implied, that it’s a generally enormous blunder / error.
This specific mistake can happen on any brand of web program. However, its most normally experienced on Google Chrome. Luckily, just like the case with most web association issues, there are a plenty of feasible arrangements.
What Causes DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG Error
The “DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG” is commonly caused by an issue with the DNS server. The DNS (Domain Name System) is fundamentally the framework that makes an interpretation of site names into their comparing IP address.
This is a mistake that can happen on each rendition of Microsoft Windows, and is shockingly, increasing much ground, particularly on the most recent Windows variants.
Problems / Side effects of This Error
At the point when a client experiences this blunder / error, commonly it’ll show itself in the accompanying way:
The client will be compelled to revive the page an over the top number of times before it stacks the page effectively.
The program will endeavor to stack a site and will just suddenly stop part of the way through.
How to Fix the error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG
There are many methods one can try to fix this error. Here, in this article I will tell you the best methods. The methods you can try to remove the error dns_probe_finished_bad_config. And surely, by following these methods, you can easily fix this error.
Below are the best methods to fix ‘dns_probe_finished_bad_config‘ error.
1. By Changing DNS Servers to fix dns_probe_finished_bad_config error.
Follow the steps below in order to change your DNS Servers to fix dns_probe_finished_bad_config error.
- First of all, go to you RUN window simply by pressing Win + R keys. And there, type the command ncpa.cpl and press Enter.
- So, after that, you will reach in Networks Settings. Hence, here, click on the network, which you are connected to which is causing “dns_probe_finished_bad_config” error.
- Right click on that network and then select Properties.
- Then from the properties Dialogue box, click on Internet protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- So, here, click on Use the following DNS Server addresses and set these values in the two entry boxes.
And Click on Ok and exit.
- That’s it. Reconnect to the same network and check your browser. The connection or internet will work all fine.
Hence, the error dns_probe_finished_bad_config can easily be fixed by this method.
You can also see the VIDEO given below to practically see the above method implementation to fix dns_probe_finished_bad_config error.
If still, the error is not fixed, try the other methods given below.
2. Removing and Renewing the IP Config.
Follow the steps below to renew the IP address / config to fix dns_probe_finished_bad_config error.
- Simply, again, go to the Run window as stated in the method 1. Do it by pressing Win + R keys. So, here, type cmd. You will reach in Command Prompt window. You can also directly go to Command Prompt from you Programs.
- Hence, after reaching to the Command Prompt window, simply type ipconfig /release and press Enter. The command will erase / release your IP configs.
- Now, you need to renew them. So, to do that, again, in Command Prompt window, type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
- After doing all these steps, reconnect to your network and access web.
So, your net connection will start working normally by removing / fixing the dns_probe_finished_bad_config error.
3. Flushing of DNS
Another strategy for settling the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG blunder includes flushing the DNS, which is where reserved IP addresses and different DNS comes about are cleared if awful outcomes have been stored and are causing this mistake. Anyway, keeping in mind the end goal to do this, do the accompanying the steps given below:
- Go to the Run window again by pressing Win + R keys. And type cmd to open Command Prompt windows once again.
- When it is opened, in order to Flush the DNS, type ipconfig /flushdns. Hence, press Enter.
- The command will Flush your DNS.
Again, this can help in fixing the error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG.
4. Resetting IP Catalog to fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG
In this method to fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG error, accomplishes by clearing the internet Catalog of IP Address. Hence, will solve the error too. But in order to do this, you should have Administrative rights. Or simply, an administrative logged in.
Follow the procedure below for Resetting IP Catalog to fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG error.
- First of all, go to the command prompt window with administrative rights. Press Win + X keys. And when it is opened, simply type the command netsh int ip reset and press Enter.
- Hence, after this, type the command netsh winsock reset catalog and press Enter.
- The command will start an automatic process to Reset IP Catalog.
Hence, this will also solve the error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG.
5. Evacuate Website Filters
On the off chance that you are running a specific module that obstructs certain sites. For example, grown-up or realistic themed destinations, with the goal that lone certain individuals in your family unit can get to them. So, at that point that is something you might need to investigate as a conceivable offender.
In the event that after you introduced the module or rolled out particular improvements to it, your program began to report the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG blunder. Hence, at that point I prescribe you take a stab at incapacitating it to start with, so you can check regardless of whether it is to be faulted for your failure to surf the web.
If it is, you should investigate supplanting the module with something more good with your present framework setup.
6. Clear Browser Cache and History
7. By Disabling Internet Security Software
Something else that is equipped for keeping you from getting to the web through your web program is your firewall. In the event that you began getting this blunder / error directly after you updated your antivirus security suite or rolled out specific improvements to your firewall. So, at that point it’s feasible your security tool(s) are to be faulted for the issue.
In this specific circumstance, I’d prescribe you handicap / disable your security programming. And after that endeavored to program the net, as this is the speediest approach to decide if the security programming is to be faulted. On the off chance that it fixes the issue, at that point consider moving back to a past form or fixing the current changes you made.
8. By Checking Your Hardware
9. By Reinstalling the Web Browser
On the off chance that you can segregate the issue to a particular web program, at that point you should investigate reinstalling that particular web program, that is if, the utilization of that specific program is absolutely critical to you.
With regards to reinstalling your web program, the most vital angle is the evacuation procedure, as you need to guarantee that there are no hints of the issue deserted on your PC before you introduce it once more. That is path, for this procedure I prescribe you utilize the installer instrument called, Perfect Uninstaller. As it won’t just expel your program utilizing the ordinary InstallShield, yet additionally filter your registry and framework organizers for remainders of the application, which is urgent.
10. Attempt a Different Browser
In the event that all the above techniques have fizzled you. So, at that point you can take a stab at utilizing an alternate program.
The DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG error might be confined to a solitary program. Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft Internet Explorer would all be able to coincide on the same working framework with no issue.
Hence, this will also fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG error.
So, all these are the best methods, you can try in order to fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG error easily.
If you still have any question regarding DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG error, feel free to ask me below in the comments section and I will try to help you out with that.