Here, you will see how to change IMEI number for Android telephones. Here, I am going to provide you the entire information about stunts and software used. So here you will know how to change IMEI number for android cell phones without root.
Exactly How to change IMEI Number
What’s an IMEI number?
You may be well aware of the fact that IMEI is the number which is a distinctive id or a serial number of a mobile and smartphones. You can view it on your mobile, for which you have to check your electric battery or in your phone’s packaging package. The unique number can help you to stop your phone being employed by any person you don’t like or if the telephone is lost and acquired by another person, or taken by an unknown person. But sometimes, you need to change the IMEI number of your android phones.
Also See, Top 5 Audio Mods For Android
Do you know why there may need to change the IMEI number of the android? When you can change the IMEI number of your android phone, in that case, your device’s identification will be modified. There are a few of the applications request your IMEI number to check your phone. Which means you can’t use the same request the next time on your mobile. But by changing the IMEI number of your android phone, you may use that app again.
Your previous IMEI number can be observed on your mobile by dialing (*#06#). You will better understand the need for changing it in below section.
Importance of Changing IMEI Number
Before you understand the exact process, vital for how to change IMEI number? You have to know why you have to change it. Everybody knows that nowadays it is the google play-store that provides us a lot of applications. There are a few of the programs which can pay you for the installation as well as for referring that app to anyone. However when someone attempts to re-download the same Google Play software that you have previously downloaded before then your application won’t pay you because of this. So, to get more benefits from those specific programs you have to see how to change IMEI number. Also, this change can assist you in many ways.
Sometimes your device shows problems related to SIM, like invalid SIM and more. This issue occurs credited to your broken IMEI number. So, in this how to change IMEI number article, I will cause you to recognize that how can you repair or change IMEI number of your android cell phone??
To begin with the procedure of how to change the IMEI number, you will need to underlie your android device. So when you successfully underlying your mobile, then follow next steps that receive below.
After you root the android phone, you have to mount a specific installer, known as the Xposed installer app on your device. After getting the Xposed installer software efficiently and before shifting the steps, just take a glance at the essential requirements before you recognize how to change IMEI number.
Requirements to change IMEI number
- Your mobile must be rooted
- Xposed installer, you can install it from here.
- IMEI changer app, you can get it from here.
- A reliable internet connection
Stages Vital to know how to change IMEI number
Before proceeding toward the vital steps to identify how to change IMEI number, to begin with, you have to make it sure your mobile is rooted and Xposed is installed on your device. If these requirements are satisfied by you, therefore, you can move on to further steps. You can use this technique on all android variants, even on marshmallow (6.0+) device also. Hence, let’s move ahead with the steps explained.
How to change IMEI number Steps:
- To know how to change the IMEI number, you will need to duplicate original IMEI number of your device, so that if you want original IMEI in future, then you can certainly paste it.
- To get original IMEI number of your Android, just dial *#6# form dial–pad. Or you can also go to configurations > about.
- Now wide open Xposed installer program on your android device and go to modules and tick symbol on IMEI changer app.
- Then, you will need to restart your android device. Or you can also try smooth reboot from the Xposed installer for fast restart your android device.
- After restarting your android mobile, available IMEI changer. It’ll show your real IMEI number in current IMEI option.
- Now you will need to change your IMEI number from that number to any new number by pressing new IMEI number option and then select apply.
- Change android IMEI number
- Then IMEI changer app will show your brand-new IMEI number in current IMEI number field.
- If you’d like to validate! Then reboot your device and check your IMEI number again by dialing *#6#.
- Change android IMEI number
You can confirm your changes IMEI number by dialing *#06#.
Caution: How to change IMEI number article is made for educational goal only. We are not in charge of any harm occurred to you or your device by any method, offered by us. But if you did any miscalculation in this technique, because of this your android device can be destroyed. Therefore, use the trick to know how to change IMEI number at your own risk.