How to delete apps on android
Whenever you buy a new phone, there could be so many pre-installed apps. Or you would be downloading and installing some apps later on. The latter ones could be removed easily but what about the ones that are pre-installed. So, here, I am going to show you about How to delete apps on android. These apps could either be pre-installed apps or they could be the ones that you may install later on or may already have installed.
Requirements (‘How to delete apps on android’)
In order to move further on “How to delete apps on android”. There are some requirements in order to delete or remove the system apps
- Your phone must be Rooted
If your device is not Rooted, I would suggest you to read my another article for Rooting your phone in just a single click from below
Procedure (How to delete apps on android)
Follow the steps given below to learn How to delete apps on android (Any App)
- First of all, you need to download and install the app called Titanium Backup. Either install it from google play store or you can download it directly from the link given at the end of the procedure.
- Now, for example, here, I am going to uninstall a system app called Samsung Link
- You can see, there is no option to uninstall or delete it in the apps setting
- So, to remove it or delete it completely, open the app Titanium Backup and grant Root permission
- Then click on the Backup / Restore option (How to delete apps on android)
- After this, either search for your app from the top search bar or simply look into the list of apps appearing
- As you find the app, click on the app from the list and simply click on Uninstall
- Must Read the important points to be noticed during this process below.
Congrats! You have learnt completely about “How to delete apps on android“.
Important Points (How to delete apps on android)
- The Red colored apps are System apps while others are secondary downloaded apps.
- While deleting a system app, make sure you take a backup of the app. The backup option can be found at the display of step 5.
- Be cautious while deleting a system app.
This is all about How to delete apps on android.
Download Titanium Backup app by clicking below
If you are facing any problem regarding How to delete apps on android, write down below in the comments section and I will help you with it.
You may like to read