How to increase internet speed
Are you paying for a high speed internet but not getting even half speed of it? Then, today I will show you how you can easily increase your internet speed by this simple guide.
As all you know that today is the age of science and technology and most work among this is usually performed by using internet and from other aspects too, internet is too necessary in today’s world of development.Almost every person is making use of internet today for several different tasks and applications.But what really matters while using internet is the speed of the internet.Often,it happens that you are actually paying for a good speed internet say for 10points internet speed.But what you will be getting is just about 3-6 point internet.which is really very unsatisfying, when you are browsing and the most, when you are downloading something from the internet and by observing the speed of internet, you would be thinking about how to increase internet speed.
Why this happens that you get very slow speed is because of the losses along the line which is feeding the internet and secondly because of the configuration of your PC, which also matters a lot in case of the speed of internet you are getting and this is what you can change to get a very good speed and very closely approaching your internet speed, you are paying for.
Well, that is not really a difficult task and today, I will be showing you about how to increase internet speed very easily and perfectly by using your PC and without using any external software.
So,simply follow this complete guide step by step to increase your internet speed within minutes.
Let’s begin with the steps.
- First of all, go to your windows search panel and type in it the Command prompt or simply press WIN + R keys to run a command
- And type in it the command “cmd” and run it as administrator like this
- And in this, you will have to reset the dns cache by typing the following “ ipconfig/flushdns ” and then press or hit the Enter key and you will get this
- Now, type in next the following command “ Netsh int tcp show global ” and press or hit the Enter key
- After that just type in the next command “ Netsh int tcp set global chimney=enabled ” and hit the Enter key and it will enable it and will appear like this
- Next, type the following command next “ Netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal ” and again hit the Enter key
- Now again in the command prompt window type the following “ipconfig” and hit Enter key to know your IP Config
And simply note down the Default gateway IP Address
- After copying the gateway IP address, open another command prompt window by the same above procedure of step 1-2 and type the following command “ ping –t(your default gateway IP address) “like for mine, I will type “ ping –t192.168.1.1” or “ping 192.168.1.1-t” And then hit Enter and it will show you like thisAnd it will keep replying the same and will increase your internet speed to a great extent and whenever you desire to increase your internet speed further.
You can again follow the same steps to achieve that.
Congrats! You have increased your internet speed securely and very easily without using any software.
If you are still facing with any problem regarding this,
Let me know down below in the comments section and I will try to help you out with that.