Recover Deleted Photos
Have you lost your photos or deleted them and want them back again? Then, here is the guide about how to recover deleted photos.
It could happen a many times that meaning of your Important photos gets deleted or may get lost. So, many of the users want to recover them back. By using an Android phone, it is very easy to recover deleted photos back. The only case that you cannot recover your photos, that is, if you have a corrupted SD card. Or if you have restored your phone completely for the photos, been stored in your internal memory.
So, for the other case, it doesn’t matter whether you have deleted your photos today, yesterday or 2 years back. You can easily recover all of them as long as you have the device on the SD card from where you have deleted them.
In this tutorial, we will use an Android application called as Diskdigger to recover deleted photos back. This is one of the best application available all over the Internet for Android operating system to recover deleted photos. It has two inbuilt features. One will work if you have your phone rooted and the other one can work even for a non rooted device. The rooted phone will get some extra additional features over the non rooted device.
- If your device is not rooted, the app will perform a “limited” scan for your deleted photos by searching your cache and thumbnails.
- If your device is rooted, the app will search all of your device’s memory for any trace of photos, as well as videos! (As also being said by the Developers)
You can see my other article about how to Root your Android device within 5 minutes and without using any PC from here
Let’s go on to the procedure about how to recover deleted photos by using the Diskdigger application.
Follow the procedure given below
- First of all, download and install the Diskdigger application from the Google Play Store ( the link is given at the end of the procedure)
- Now, open the application and click on Start Basic Photo Scan, if your device is not rooted. And if your device is rooted then it will ask you for the root permission and grant it. Then, you can run the Full scan of your device
- After that, it will start scanning your device for the deleted photos and will keep showing all the deleted photos along the scan like this
- So, in order to restore the appeared deleted photos, mark the photos you want to recover back in you device. And then click on the Recover deleted photos option present on the top panel
- Then, you can save the selected photos/images at three location viz.
- Select the Second option in order to save the photos directly in your device.
That’s how simple it is to recover deleted photos by using your android phone and without switching to a Computer for lengthy processes.
You can download the Diskdigger application from Google Play store by clicking below
If you are facing any problem regarding this, write down below in the comment section.
You may like to read