Remote Control Android
Now don’t worry if you have lost any of your remote control device, Because here, I’m going to tell you how you can use your Android phone as a remote control.
Android is really one of the best and customisable operating system available till today for the mobile phones. There is an infinite number of features of Android operating system. And one among them is Remote control Android. This feature of Android allows you to use your Android phone as a remote control device for various equipment/devices like TV, CD player, AC, Projector, Media Streamer etc.
Remote control Android is one of the best available features of Android phones. Many of the Android users are unaware of this feature but it is really going to help you a lot at your home or Office. Because many a times, it becomes difficult to find the right remote control device for a specific device/equipment if it gets lost somewhere. Then, you don’t need to worry any more because you have an Android device which you can easily use as a remote control instead of buying a new one. For achieving that very easily, follow my complete guide.
So, for Remote control Android, here, we will use an application called Universal Smart TV remote. Although, it is specified for TV but you can use it for other equipments also. You can use Remote control Android by using this application for devices given below
- Set-Top / Cable Box
- Air Conditioner
- AV Receiver
- Media Streamer
- CD/Disc Player
- Other Home Automations
The application gives two basic modes of operation to be employed for achieving Remote controlling.
- Traditional Remote (IR) : In this mode, the application uses infrared radiations for controlling the various devices.
- Smart Remote : In this mode, the application uses the wireless (Wifi) radiations for devices capable to connect to a Wifi signal.
So, in order to use your Android device as a Remote control Android,
Follow the steps given below
- First of all, download and install the Sure Universal Smart TV Remote application from Google play store ( Link is given at the end of the procedure )
- Then, open the application and click on the Plus icon present on the top left corner like this
- After that, if will ask you to select the category/mode of operation. Choose according to the device/equipment, for which you are using this. I am selecting Traditional Remote mode here
- Then, you need to select the Device for which you are using remote control android. I am going to select for TV
- Selecting device, you need to select its Company/Brand. Like here, for TV, I will select Samsung because I am having a Samsung TV
- Now, the last step is to select the right Remote configuration for your Device. There are several configuration inbuilt in the app. You just need to skip or swap and find the one which will be functioning for you.
- When you get the right one, It will notify a “Success” message like this
- And there you go, now, you would be able to access all the remote features for you device and you can use it as you like.
Similarly, you can use it for any other device/equipment mentioned above, as a Remote control android.
If you are facing any problem regarding this, write down below in the comments section and I will help you out with that.
You can download the Universal Smart TV Remote application from official Google Play Store by clicking below.
You may like to read