Wifikill | Control a wifi without being an admin 100%
Do you want to control speed and kick out anyone from a wifi without being admin? Then, today I will tell you how to do that by using wifikill.
>Before going further,I must tell you that this post and app wifikill is only for education and testing purpose and not posted with any wrong encouraging intention,kindly don’t use this for any bad purpose.
So,let’s start with it.
It can often happen like if you are connecting with an open wifi network or even you are having the password of that but have no authority to do anything in the personal settings of that wifi like you cannot block someone from the wifi network or you have no access to control the speed of the network overall or for a particular person or connection.So, today I am going to tell you that how you can manage that very easily by using an app called wifikill.
It is really simple to do control the wifi setting you are connected to like blocking people from that network and hence the speed will increase for you just because the traffic will be reduced completely and the plus point is that the main admin or the owner of the wifi network will not be able to observe this accurately.
So,what happens in this app is that you just block the users/devices connected to the same network you are connected to and then another plus point is that the users connected to the network will still be connected to the same network but they will not be able to use the internet.What is the process behind this? Let me tell you that also.What this app does is it connects with the device you want to knock out of the network without letting him know and then this app works as the primary server for that device which sends the required data the device is requesting for and this app actually works as a fake server for that device without letting it to know so or to get it and hence obviously your data speed is going to increase to a great extent.
So,without wasting any more time let me tell you how to do it.
Follow the steps below:
- First of all,download the wifikill app and the link to download that is given at the end of the procedure.
- After downloading,simply just install the app
And open the app.
- Now you will get to this interface
And click on OK.
- Now click on the run icon present at the top most panel
- It will now ask for the root granting permission and so,grant it by clicking on Allow.
- After this,it will start loading the list of all the devices connected to that same network
Just wait for it to complete the searching purpose.
- Now,if you want to knock out all the devices connected to that network then simply click on grab all option and then kill all option present at the last down panel
And it will knock all of them out without disconnecting them from the main server.
- And if you want to kill a particular device only then simply just click on that device
And click on grab option and then kill option present at last down panel.
Congrats! You have successfully done this without being the real admin.
1.For this app to work properly,you will need your device to be rooted.
Download the wifikill app from below.
Wifikill: Click here