Root android by just one single click 100% working
The best advantages you can take from an android phone is just after rooting it.So,I will tell you all about how you can root your android phone within minutes.
So,before going further on how to root android without PC,let me firstly discuss about root and its features and all the stuff related to it.
What basically root is?
Root is having the privileged control of a mobile phone system,after rooting your android device, you can conduct a comprehensive management and optimization on your phone such as removing any pre installed system app, disabling startup apps and replacing the system font, etc.
Why is it important to manage Root permission?
After getting the root permission,app can access to all device and system functions which may out your phone at risk.Authorization management can effectively monitor app behavior and manages root permissions. It help prevent the abuse of highest privileges and to keep your phone safe from vulnerabilities.
Yes, Rooting your phone will void your warranty but you can also un-root your phone easily and that too by using the same kingroot app. And hence, your warranty comes back again.
So, Let’s start the process of root by using the kingroot app.
- First of all,you can download the root checker app from playstore like I have done and can check that the device is not rooted like this
- Now,before going to the rooting process, firstly you need to turn ON your developer options.For that firstly go to your phone settings and then go to About phone option and scroll down and click on build number seven times and you will become a developer
- Now, Go back one step under settings and click on Developer options
- Now, turn developer options ON and also scroll down and turn ON the USB Debugging option.
- Now,you need to download the kingroot app and the link to download the app is given at the end of the procedure.
- And simply, just install it and open it
And then, click on the Root option.
- Just wait for the app to complete the rooting process
- There you go, CONGRATS! Your device is then rooted showing the ROOT SUCCESSFUL message.
- Now, you can also check the root status by again using the root checker app.Open up the app and click on Allow
- You will see the root check result and it will show you that your device is rooted
1.Your device battery should be at least 30%.
2.Your data or net connection should be ON during the root process.
3.If your device failed to root by this app then go for the PC version of the same app.
You can Download the kingroot apk file by clicking below
If you are still facing any problem regarding the article: ‘How to Root android with one click without PC’, write down below in the comments section and I will try my best helping you out with that.