Install Android Rom Without PC
Do you want to install or flash android ROM without PC and safely? Then, I will show you how to achieve this.
Many people asked me questions like “how can I flash my android phone without computer?” “how to flash stock rom using recovery mode?” “how to flash stock rom without odin?” “how to flash stock rom using recovery mode?” “how to install custom rom without twrp?” And many more. So, this is what led me to writer a proper guide / article to explain them basically how to achieve the flashing of any Stock Rom or Custom Rom for your phone without using any computer. So, let’s firstly know about what Anroid Rom or normally Rom means. The term “ROM
” stands for “read-only memory
.” Android too has an inbuilt ROM
that runs the android system in your phone and is commonly known as Android Rom
. A “ROM
” is the operating system software that runs your Droid
. Here, we will focus mainly on how to “install Android ROM without PC”.
Rom types for Android that you can use to flash an Android phone.
There are basically two types of ROM
. One is called as Stock ROM
which is by default present in your Android
phone. And the other one is called as Custom ROM
. Which you can install externally if you get your Android device rooted
already. Usually, stock ROM
do not provide as many options as a custom rom
provides. So, you can install custom ROM
in your Android device to achieve certain new features and to boost up your Android phone performance. So, you can also easily install Android ROM without PC
Features of Custom Rom
- A custom android Rom Provides the latest and most up-to-date versions of Android for your phone and hence increases its performance and many features.
- This will aid in improved performance and efficiency of the Battery life and your Android phone.
- Very Convincing improvement in the Battery Life of the Android phone or any phone.
- Installing a Custom Rom will help you to remove bloatware i.e the useless junk that is default present in your phone by the phone manufacturers
- A user can add any Custom themes which will modify the user interface with the phone.
- You can beat the same model phone having the stock rom in that with your custom installed Rom phone.
Disadvantages of flashing an Android ROM without PC
Particularly, there is no disadvantage of using a custom ROM
if you install it properly. Just because before installing a custom rom
you can always backup
your stock ROM
. And so, if you do not satisfied with the custom rom
then again you can restore the original Stock Rom
in your Android device very easy. Moreover there is no disadvantage if you install Android ROM without PC
. There would be some of the futures which could be disappointing for some of the users however they would be wonderful for someone other. So, it all depends on which type of custom rom
you want and with features you want in that custom ROM
for your Android device. So, let’s go on to the procedure about how to install Android ROM without PC
simply an Android ROM
in your phone without PC.
Important things to consider while installing or flashing Android ROM without a PC 1.
Before moving on further, let me tell you something that I’m not responsible if you do not perform the steps accurately. Inaccurately performed installation steps can brick
your device. 2.
You will need your device Rooted
in order to install a new or simply a custom rom
. You can see my another very short article about how to root your Android phone within minutes here Must fulfill these conditions in order to ‘install Android ROM without PC’ 3.
You should be having a pre installed custom recovery
before installing custom ROM
or before you install Android ROM without PC
. You can also check my other article about how you can install a custom recovery
without using any PC and that too within minutes from here
Now, in order to install Android ROM without PC just follow these steps given below:
- To install Android ROM without PC, first of all, go to Google and type for custom ROMs available for your phone model and download them to your SD card. You can also try to download Android Rom for your phone from the link at the end of procedure.
- After that, switch off your Android phone. And go to your custom recovery mode by pressing the volume up or volume down button and the power button simultaneously. Then, you will reach here
- After reaching to your custom recovery interface, make sure that you backup your stock ROM first. For that click and backup option and keep all the elements as it is. And swipe to right to backup. You can also set the storage path where you are going to backup your stock Rom.
- The second step is to factory reset your Android device. And for that, click on wipe option and then swipe to right to factory reset your device.
- After you have reset your device now, You will have to wipe system partitions. To do that, again go to the wipe options and then click on advanced wipe option.
- Then, check mark the system option and swipe to right to clear it. Make sure that you perform this step because this is a very important step.
- Now, here comes the installation process. After you have performed all the above steps now, you need to install your custom rom which is present in your SD card. For that, click on install option and then select your custom rom zip files from your SD card. And then swipe right to flash it in your device and wait till the process completes
- It will show you a success message after it completes the process of ROM flashing and then click on reboot system in order to install Android ROM without PC.
- Congratulation! You have successfully installed a Rom in your Android device so, install Android ROM without PC.
DONE! You are done with the “install Android ROM without PC”
If you are facing any problem regarding the procedure of Flashing Android ROM without PC or installing a new rom.