Are you wondering about whether one can Recovery Data from android even after factory resetting? I will show, how to do it.
About 95% of people think that they cannot recover any data after they have factory Reset their phone. But let me tell you the truth. It is also possible to recover data even if you have factory Reset your phone. Recovery data : Our today’s topic. I will tell you how easily and professionally you can recover almost all of your data, when you have factory Reset your android device.
If you have simply Deleted or lost your photos/data (Not Factory Reset), then read my other very short and easy method about how you can recover them from your Android Device from here:
In this procedure, we are going to recover the data by using a PC. The data to be recovered could be of any type like
- Chat messages
- And all data, which was present in your device
Recovery Data : Working and utilities
In order to achieve the recovery of the lost data, here, in this tutorial, we will use an app called Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android. The app is actually a paid app but let me tell you first, about how to crack the software. So, in order to crack Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android, you just need to use the software by firstly turning OFF your Data connection / wifi. And after that just put in the serial key :
Licensed e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration code: 4BCBBD0BEEC38F0610C7C10AE6C41106
And run the application. After the completion of the process, Exit the application. And then, you can reuse your Internet connection. You need to repeat the procedure every time you run the app.
So, now, let us move on to the procedure of Recovery Data – About how to recover the data. In order to do it,
Follow the steps given below
- First of all, you will have to download the Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android software in your PC (Download link is given at the end of the procedure). And then install it. After installing, just change the access setting of the software to Administrator. Do it by right clicking the app icon and change properties and set access for Administrator. You can also skip the administrator authority. Recommended-To do change properties.
- Now connect the phone through usb cable ( Usb Debugging should be ON ), of which you want to recover data by Recovery data process. And the make sure that your internet connection if OFF. Then simply, open the app. It will auto detect your Phone.
- When it will be fully connected, it will be ready to recover your data back. And simply select the type of files you want to recover and then click on Next
- After that if will ask Root permission in your phone. If your device is rooted, then grant it. And if not, click on Retry. And then it will start recovering the files by Recovery data
Learn How to root your phone within 5 minutes from here: How to Root Android Device
- At last, after it has completed the recovery scanning scanning, Click on Recover and select a folder/path where you want to save it
- After that, you can simply copy the data back in your phone.
So, this is as simple as it is. By using this Recovery data method, you can easily recover all of the data which is lost after factory resetting your device.
If you are facing any problem regarding to use, you can write on below in the comment section and I will help you out with that.
You can download the setup of Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android by clicking below
You may like to read